MTS - Human Resource Manager
The Human Resources Manager will lead, direct, and evaluate the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including manpower planning, recruitment and selection, pay, benefits, leave administration, performance management, records management and enforcement of company policies and practices. The incumbent will provide comprehensive Human Resource services that support the achievement of business strategy and corporate objectives. He/she will provide training and coaching for managers on their people management skills and develop benchmarks for required organisational talent and skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- A minimum of five years progressive human resource management experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a senior HR management position.
- Experience in collective bargaining, labour negotiations and dispute resolution.
- Required: BSc. Human Resource Management & Certification in Labour Relations.
- Desirable: Excellent computer and systems knowledge; strong literacy in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Leading a high performing multi-disciplinary team with high levels of leadership skills including union/employee representation.
Tell us why you are a good fit for this position.
Applications should be submitted with résumé and the subject line of: MTS – Human Resource Manager to: Ulric Warner at Email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday 2nd September, 2022
Click here to: download full job description