Our Client, a leading company that provides financial services in the Banking Sector is seeking to fill the position of Internal Auditor. The Internal Auditor has the responsibility to objectively assess and audit the company’s business processes, inclusive of Information Technology systems, company's risks, and the efficacy of its risk management efforts, using a risk-based approach, designed to assist management in the attainment of its objectives. This position reports to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or other relevant qualification.
- Accreditation as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) with experience in Risk Management and Remediation Assessment.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) with at least ten (10) years Internal Audit experience.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards, Code of Ethics and Corporate Governance requirements of organisations.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with attention to detail plus an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted with résumés and the subject line of: Internal Auditor to: Ulric Warner at Email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: Thursday, 4th November, 2021
Click here to download full Job Description: